Avey – Your health pal
Avey – Your health pal
Avey is an Artificial Intelligence app and symptom checker. It will ask you simple questions, assess your answers against its enormous database of medical conditions and symptoms such as fever, allergy, & asthma, and provide you with a personalized medical report that shows the possible causes of your symptoms and how serious they are. Avey is the way to protect yourself against incorrect medical diagnoses.
What Can You Ask Avey?
You can ask Avey about anything! Here are some of the most common searches:
Coronavirus Disease 2019
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Why Should You Use Avey?
With a novel AI algorithm designed and developed by elite doctors and scientists in the technology and medical domains and a knowledge repository spanning thousands of medical concepts, Avey can assess your symptoms on the go and provide you with an accurate and immediate medical report. You can trust Avey. Think of it as an accurate free consultation!
Good thing it doesn’t end there! If you also wish to book an appointment with a human doctor, Avey can recommend the best doctors just for your case and connect you with them, either physically or virtually.
It even goes above and beyond that! Avey provides you with a welcoming, safe and friendly environment to engage with communities on any health, wellness, and lifestyle topic at any time and from anywhere. From depression, anxiety, stress, bipolar, migraine, autism, ADHD, addictions, sexual problems, diabetes, yoga, pregnancy, breastfeeding, child development, speech delay, adoption, divorce, family activities, intermittent fasting, keto diet, gluten free, vegan & vegetarian recipes, skincare, plastic surgery, obesity, to cancer, you can discuss anonymously and safely on the Avey hub.
What Can You Expect from Avey?
– A welcoming, safe and friendly social space to engage with communities from all over the world on all kinds of health, wellness, and lifestyle topics.
– An accurate AI-based and personalized symptom checker that can help you 24/7, no matter where you are and for free.
– A booking system that saves your time and conveniently connects you with the right doctors, either physically or virtually.
– Highly robust data protection, security, and privacy.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and can tremendously contribute in improving Avey for you and all people. Please feel free to provide us with your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A symptom check through Avey is not a medical diagnosis. It is only for information purposes and should not be considered as a prescription on how you are to treat any medical issue you may have.
– Do not use Avey in emergencies. In case of an emergency, you should contact the emergency services immediately. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers if you have any questions regarding your health or medical issues.
– Your data privacy and security are protected. The information you provide to Avey is private and not shared with anyone.
– Booking: A redesign to make it easier to book an appointment with doctors.
– Interactive images: You can now select exactly what body parts are hurting you to make your medical assessment easier.
– Minor changes: We fixed some bugs and made some minor changes.