Board Game Stats
Board Game Stats
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Works offline, can sync with BoardGameGeek.
– How many games did you play recently?
– Who scored the highest for a game?
– With whom did you play and who wins more?
– Did you improve your score from last times?
– Compare players, view graphs and charts.
– Keep track of your collection and sync with BoardGameGeek (BGG).
Collection management features of BG Stats:
– Keep track of every game you’ve played or are interested in.
– Choose a specific version and image, and track multiple copies.
– Set status to Owned, Wishlist, Want to play, Preordered, and much more.
– Enter details like comments, price paid, acquisition date, etc.
– Filter games on status, Played but not owned, Unplayed owned games.
– Set Custom filters to select a game for your specific group.
– Full automatic syncing with your BoardGameGeek (BGG) collection.
Play tracking features:
– Set scoring rules, cooperative and team play for each game.
– Select game and played expansions.
– Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players.
– Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details.
– Calculate scores on the fly by using + and – signs.
– Create teams and enter team scores.
– Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones.
– Use a timer to keep track of your play length.
– Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play.
– Post your plays to BoardGameGeek (BGG), including auto-post after each save.
– Import existing plays and play details from BoardGameGeek (BGG).
– Send one or more Plays to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details.
– View statistics for each game and player, and combination.
– See pie charts, play times and durations graphs, and score charts.
– View insights for Games and Players, for different time periods.
– See your with H-index, fives, dimes, quarters and centuries.
– View a Player’s personal H-index and win percentage.
– Share Insights charts and 3×3 images.
BG Stats has export and import functions for easy backup to a variety of services.
You can sync with other devices via BG Stats Cloud sync (an in-app subscription).
All in a native interface, supporting dark mode on Android 10+, landscape and tablet screens.
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
– Extended game charts, based on number of players.
– Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts.
– Statistics for a specific combination of players, and compare them.
– Winning streaks, tiebreakers, and new and starting players stats.
– Role-based statistics, per role and per player.
– Monthly heatmap of plays and play duration.
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
– Create a challenge from on of the templates.
– x times y challenges: play x games y times.
– Record x plays challenges.
– Ongoing Reach your next H-index challenges.
– Set the time period and choose specific games to track, or use auto-fill.
– Filter specific Players, Locations and player counts to count for the challenge.
– Exclude specific plays, see on Play and Game overviews the Challenges they’re in.
With the Tagging expansion (in-app purchase):
– Add tags to Games, Players and Locations.
– Create and save custom filters, now also with tags.
– Customize the Game filter dropdown menu.
– Create advanced filters with multiple criteria and logical operations.
– View combined game statistics.
– Sync game tags with BoardGameGeek.
– Create Challenges (if available) based on game filters or tags.
With a Cloud sync subscription:
– Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices.
– Keep a backup of your data in the cloud.
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.